QualiPV BAT Photovoltaic Panel Installation
GRID-CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC GENERATOR BUILDING-INTEGRATED MODULE
Install rooftop photovoltaic panels in individual housing in line with the objectives of the "Reconnu Grenelle Environnement" charter.
- Acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to install grid-connected photovoltaic systems on roofs, so as to be able to carry out installations in accordance with the state of the art.
- Understanding the electrical hazards specific to photovoltaic solar energy
- Successfully integrating photovoltaic modules into buildings
- Acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to install photovoltaic systems on roofs
Target audience & Prerequisites
Employees (installers, technicians, etc.) or company managers in the roofing, waterproofing or photovoltaic construction sectors
integrated into the building.
Compulsory prerequisites: The trainee must be familiar with roofing, waterproofing and the conditions and prevention of risks associated with working at height.
French language skills
Conditions of access
Information and pre-registration by phone at 0477505102.
Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
Session 1: June 12 13 14, 2023
Session 2: November 23 24 27, 2023
On-site training in Sury le Comtal 42450
Training accessible to people with disabilities after a feasibility study of the necessary accommodations.
Handicap Referent Mrs CHIPIER 0477505100
Duration and cost of the training *
- Duration: 21 hours at the training center
- Cost: €1150 net of tax
Successfully integrate photovoltaic modules into buildings
Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge for roof-mounting photovoltaic systems
Pedagogical and technical means :
Training is provided by a Qualit'EnR-approved trainer on the training center's premises.
Links with other professional certifications
2022 first pass rate 94% for 22 trainees
Training content :
The solar market and potential
- The solar photovoltaic market
(global, European, French)
- The potential and influence of
Photovoltaic components & systems
- Photovoltaic effect; cell and module
- Coupling of modules
- The different photovoltaic systems
Photovoltaic generators connected to
- Operating principle
- Specific components
Personal & property protection
Setting up photovoltaic systems
- Overview of the different types of installation
- Conditions for the building integration premium
- Prevention plan
- Integration of photovoltaic modules
on tiled roofs
- Module wiring procedure
Safety and working on roofs
- Prevention plan
- Safety and access techniques and
working on roofs
Installation of integrated photovoltaic modules
- Installation of modules, structures and
This page was updated on October 11, 2023