ELECTRICAL AUTHORIZATION Simple operation
- Perform non-electrical work in a low/high voltage electrical environment.
- Carry out simple replacement and connection operations: replacement of light bulbs, replacement of switches, sockets.
- Connection of a material
- The training takes into account the latest developments to strengthen risk prevention and safety in the workplace (decree of 22/09/2010 and standard NF C18-510).
Target audience & Prerequisites
- Operating or maintenance personnel " non-electrician " called upon to carry out simple operations, connection replacement interventions and/or maneuvers on electrical structures.
- He has received prior training in electricity adapted to the operations entrusted to him.
- Group of 12 people maximum.
- To have a level of empowerment in accordance with the NF C18-510 standard, equal or superior.
- To have a knowledge of the elementary rules of electricity and to know the techniques of replacement and connection on the installations and materials on which it must intervene.
- Have received training in electrical operations that the trainee will have to perform as part of his work.
- Individuals must be able to speak and write French in the context of electrical risk.
.-> What is electricity?
- The usual units, Volt, Ampere, Watt and their measurement point.
-> The electric current and the human body:
- The different ways to get electrified
- The dangers of electric current.
- Ohm's law.
- The effects of electric current on the human body.
- Safety rules to be applied to protect yourself from danger.
- Preventive measures to be taken when performing tasks that are normally the responsibility of the person concerned.
- Individual and collective protective equipment
- Evolution of electricity regulations.
-> Non-electrical work :
- Definitions related to works, operations, areas and premises.
- General analysis of the safety rules described in the NF C18-510 publication.
- Switchgear, control and protection
- Role and handling - Notions of overload and short circuit.
- Off-line operations (non-electrical work in LV and HV)
- Role of the participants (consignment, work, intervention and execution officers). Instructions and written documents
- The security set-up. The BSA intervention procedures applied to a typical installation (educational model).
-> Electrical distribution:
- Electrical equipment, PPE.
-> Incidents and accidents on electrical works :
Arrangements to be made in case of accidents on the equipment.
- Specific electrical clearance training cabinet.
- Technical platform of electrical systems.
- Collective and individual materials and equipment required for electrical clearance (PPE and EPC).
- Evaluation of the acquired knowledge by a test.
Duration and cost of the training
- Duration: 2 or 3 days of training
(14 h BT + *: 7 h more if HT)
- Theoretical learning and practical work.
- Interactive method taking into account the experience of the team during the training.
- Delivery of a pedagogical file and the UTE document corresponding to the desired accreditation.
- Practical application and control of knowledge acquired during training.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year 90,90% 90,90%
- Continued studies NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
- Break in course NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% OF THE TOTAL
- Integration into the workforce NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To individualize the courses by proposing to each person a personalized course,
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those in connection with the safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigour.
The course phases and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare for the title
. A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship report and activity report in the company), necessary for the passage of the CAP MV.