PRELIMINARY TRAINING to the production of cold to obtain the certificate to handle refrigerants category I Module 2 "Regulations and techniques of refrigerants
CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION N°112299
- Acquire the operating procedures in order to intervene on refrigeration installations within the framework of the regulations.
- The families of refrigerants.
- Physical and chemical properties.
- Action on the ozone layer.
- Greenhouse effect and participation in global warming.
- Evolution of the legislation.
- Texts in force.
- Certificates of capacity and aptitude.
- Obligations of operators and equipment holders.
- Leakage control.
- Origin of leaks.
- Corrective actions.
- Adjustment of automation devices.
- The enthalpy diagram.
- Refrigeration cycle and parameter.
- Energy balance (COP)
- Replacement of the fluid (pollution).
- Dismantling of an installation.
- Follow-up of the refrigerants.
- The recovery channel?
- Equipment used.
- Regulatory framework.
- Transfer procedure.
- Intervention sheet.
- MCQ to check the knowledge acquired during the course.
Target audience & Prerequisites
- All persons working on equipment containing refrigerant
- Knowledge of the techniques of commissioning and maintenance of refrigeration systems.
- To have followed the module "Cold technology" or to have an equivalent level.
Pedagogical and technical means :
- Internship documents
- Practical work on the educational facility
Duration and cost of the training
Module of 2 days (14 hours) with alternating theoretical contributions, in class, and application on educational facilities.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year 90,90% 90,90%
- Continued studies NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
- Break in course NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% OF THE TOTAL
- Integration into the workforce NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To individualize the courses by proposing to each person a personalized course,
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those in connection with the safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigour.
The course phases and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare for the title
. A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship report and activity report in the company), necessary for the passage of the CAP MV.