PRELIMINARY TRAINING in cold production to obtain the certificate for the handling of refrigerants category I Module 1 "Cold technology
CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION N°112299
- Acquire the operating procedures in order to intervene on refrigeration installations within the framework of the regulations.
- Temperature scales.
- Pressure units.
- Energy and power units.
- Heat transfer (how to move it).
- Pure bodies and change of state
- Evaporation to increase the efficiency of heat transfer (sensible / latent heat).
- Equilibrium relation pressure temperature of refrigerants
- Service bypass assembly. The evaporation / condensation cycle
- Measurement of parameters, analysis and balance. The components essential to the operation
- Search for leaks, additional charges. of the cycle
- Adjustment of the expansion valve. Energy balance of the cycle.
- Adjustment of the pressure switches.
- The need for fluid containment.
- Use of service valves.
- Installation of the service bypass.
- Measurement of pressures at standstill, verification of the pressure-temperature relationship.
- Measurement of parameters on an operating installation.
- Dismantling of the service bypass.
Analysis of results.
- The expansion valve and the evaporator (evaporation temperature, overheating, operation and adjustment of the expansion valve).
- The compressors (piston, scroll).
- The condenser (condensation temperature, influence of the refrigerant charge).
- The accessories of the circuit (filter drier, sight glass, solenoid valve, reversing valve, pressure switches...).
- Return of the fluid to the cylinder.
- Partial test of the circuit
Target audience & Prerequisites
- All persons working on equipment containing refrigerant
- Knowledge of the techniques of commissioning and maintenance of refrigeration systems.
- To have followed the module "Cold technology" or to have an equivalent level.
Pedagogical and technical means :
- Internship documents
- Practical work on the educational facility
Duration and cost of the training
4-day module: module 1 + module 2 (28 hours) with alternating theoretical contributions, in class, and application on educational installations.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year 90,90% 90,90%
- Continued studies NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
- Break in course NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% OF THE TOTAL
- Integration into the workforce NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To individualize the courses by proposing to each person a personalized course,
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those in connection with the safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigour.
The course phases and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare for the title
. A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship report and activity report in the company), necessary for the passage of the CAP MV.