CQP Motorcycle Aftermarket Expert Technician (TEAVM)
1 year work-study program | RNCP5379
The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Après-vente Automobile option private vehicles, gives access to the professions of the sector of the after-sales of the private vehicles whose activities integrate in particular:
- The reception and the reception of the customers.
- The diagnosis of the dysfunctions of vehicles.
- The interventions of maintenance.
- The organization of maintenance activities.
- The animation and the supervision of the teams of intervention.
The job is carried out in:
- Companies in the manufacturers' after-sales networks.
- Independent companies or networks of independents.
- Maintenance departments of vehicle fleets.
- The after-sales methods departments of manufacturers.
In each case, the job requires:
- Technical skills in the various aspects of maintenance.
- Skills in management and after-sales organization.
- Communication skills, in particular to meet customer expectations.
- Teamwork skills and exchanges with the company's internal departments and with external partners.
Target audience & Prerequisites
- Young person under 30 years old
- Employee in retraining
- Job seeker
Holder of one of the criteria:
BAC STI Mechanical Engineering opt.B or STI Electrical Engineering or STI General Mechanical Engineering or BAC S or BAC PRO Car Maintenance or justify 3 years of professional experience in the sector.
- Physical sciences
- General culture and expression
- Analysis and behavior of systems
- Maintenance and diagnosis
- Organization of maintenance
- Operation of a maintenance company and trade in vehicles
Duration and cost of the training *
Training under an apprenticeship contract
- Duration: 2 years │ 675 hours of training per year
- Alternation : 2 sem. in a company | 2 sem. in a training center
- Cost: The cost of the training is fixed and determined by FRANCE COMPETENCE and is limited to the amount paid by the OPCO.
Duration and alternation are indicative and can be adjusted according to the company's needs and the learner's prerequisites.
Opportunities, professions, jobs
Sectors of activity :
- car manufacturers (in the design and testing office, in the methods office, in the marketing department)
- companies related to the automotive industry (equipment manufacturers, tooling, etc.)
- automotive sales outlets (workshop, reception and advice to customers)
- maintenance services for large vehicle fleets (e.g. transporters).
Type of jobs available:
- Workshop receptionist, service advisor in a workshop
- Planning of interventions.
- Promotion, sale of complementary products and services.
- Head of unit, team
- Quality management.
- Team leadership.
- Organization of activities.
- Technical expert.
- Customer relations.
- Diagnostic technician
- Technical referent.
- Follow-up of the evolutions.
- Intervention on highly technical vehicles.
- Technical advisor for a manufacturer
- Network platform.
- Technical assistance.
Licence pro OMSA
A pre-formative evaluation is carried out before the course. It allows the evaluation of needs, the verification of prerequisites and the individualization and personalization of the training.
Learning is measured throughout the course and a skills log is written.
Satisfaction is assessed at the end of the course.
Pedagogical and technical means :
The training takes place in our technical workshops dedicated to the automotive industry.
Provision of pedagogical documents, case studies, role plays and practical work.
Theoretical courses are held in unmarked rooms.
Professional software for automotive maintenance : Doc workshop, costing workshop...
The professional subjects take place on technical platforms (workshops) equipped with equipment and tools specific to vehicle maintenance (lifting devices such as scissor lifts, tool boxes, air extractors, rolling jacks, tire changers, balancing machines, diagnostic tools (KTS BOSH/CLIPS RENAULT/DMS PEUGEOT), front axle geometry devices.
A computer room equipped with 14 PCs is available for technological research.
A "classic" classroom is also used when necessary.
Conditions of access
Admission after study of the application and interview, final admission upon signature of the apprenticeship or professionalization contract
The training is available throughout the school year subject to a study of the academic file.
Training accessible to people with disabilities after a personalized study of the necessary accommodations.
Training is also available in a modified and/or lighter course for holders of an equivalent diploma in another specialty.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year | 1st session in 2020, no prior history. NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC
- Continuation of studies| 1st session in 2020, no prior history. NC% NC%
- Entering the workforce | 1st session in 2020, no previous experience. NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC
- Break in course | 1st session in 2020, no prior history. NC% NC%
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
- To individualize courses by offering each person a personalized course,
- To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
- Develop a technological culture, integrating all components, including those related to safety at the workstation,
- Develop professional attitudes, methods and rigor.
- Individualized course phases and case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
- The practical phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
- Supervised times on TD and TP are also planned to prepare the title
- A computer room is available for the preparation of the internship report and the activity report in the company), necessary for the BTS exam.