PRO TITLE Industrial Maintenance Technician | rncp35191
Its activities have three main objectives:
- In the context of corrective maintenance, he repairs the faulty equipment as quickly as possible. To do this, he makes a diagnosis, carries out the repair by appropriate actions, and then puts the equipment back into service
- In the context of preventive maintenance, he/she carries out a series of actions to avoid the occurrence of breakdowns. He/she carries out rounds, controls, surveys, cleaning and exchanges according to systematic or conditional criteria
- In the context of improvement maintenance, he makes technical or organizational changes to increase the availability of equipment.
From time to time, the technician participates in the installation of new equipment and in new work.
He/she writes the main operational maintenance documents and reports to his/her hierarchy, generally the Maintenance Manager, who defines his/her actions through a schedule and a maintenance plan. He/she trains the operating personnel.
He works on "industrial equipment" composed of a set of machines linked together to ensure production. They are built for professional use in sometimes severe conditions and are made up of multiple technology components.
The conditions under which the job is carried out are characterized by the predominance of practical tasks carried out in close proximity to the equipment, which implies rigorous preparation and active implementation of risk prevention. The places of intervention are very different from one sector to another: workshop, production site, clean room, inside or outside. An ability to adapt is therefore required with sometimes demanding working conditions: working at heights, in noise, near risky equipment.
The job is strongly service-oriented, with "client-supplier" type exchanges.
The technician must be available: the job often involves on-call duty, night and weekend work, and there may be overtime to ensure the return to production of strategic industrial equipment.
Target audience & Prerequisites
- Any public
- High school level in French, mathematics, physics. Notion of English.
- A professional experience in the industry or in the maintenance of industrial equipment is appreciated - Basic test and workshop techniques.
Conditions of access
An estimate is submitted to the financer after participation in a collective information meeting followed by an individual positioning interview to verify the prerequisites.
Final admission after approval by the prescriber/financier.
The training is available in continuing education.
Training accessible to people with disabilities after a feasibility study of the necessary accommodations.
Handicap Referent Mrs CHIPIER 0477505100
Duration and cost of the training *
Continuing education courses
- Duration: Up to 991 hours in the training center
- Internship: 210 hours
- Cost: 9910€/ person for a group of 12 people. Financing can be mobilized via the CPF or the financiers (OPCO, Region, ...). Personalized estimate on request.
* Duration and alternation are indicative and can be adjusted according to the company's needs and the learner's prerequisites.
Opportunities, professions, jobs
Sectors of activity :
- Manufacture of goods in metallurgy, food processing, pharmaceuticals, plastics, automotive, chemicals
- Power generation
- Transport of people
- Distribution logistics and large-scale distribution
Type of jobs available:
- industrial maintenance technician
- industrial maintenance electromechanic
- industrial maintenance electrician or mechanic
- industrial equipment commissioning technician
Indicators previous session
|Number of participants||9|
|Abandonments during the course of the journey||2 (departures to employment)|
|Integration into the workforce upon graduation||11|
- Repair the electrotechnical and pneumatic components of industrial equipment
- To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of electrical circuits and automatism of an industrial equipment
- To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of pneumatic circuits of an industrial equipment
2. Repair mechanical and hydraulic components of industrial equipment
- Restore or perform a functionally equivalent exchange of an industrial equipment mechanism
- To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of hydraulic circuits of an industrial equipment
3. Diagnose a failure, start up an automated industrial equipment and train the operator
- Diagnose a failure on an automated industrial equipment
- Commission industrial equipment and train the operator
4. Carry out preventive maintenance on industrial equipment, propose and implement improvements
- Write and fill in operational maintenance documents on a computer program
- Implement routine preventive maintenance operations on industrial equipment
- Propose continuous improvement actions on an industrial equipment
- Carry out a technical improvement on an industrial equipment
Pedagogical and technical means :
Training is provided by CFC trainers and teachers from the Lycée Professionnel Sainte-Claire on the Lycée's technical platform.
The content of the training course is in accordance with the training guidelines available at the training center.
Technical platforms :
Mechanical systems, automated systems, packaging lines with or without robot (medicine, soap, liquid...), production lines, CMMS and supervision software, individual wiring benches, individual realization benches: electrical engineering, power electronics, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and automatic
Based in Sury-le-Comtal, in the heart of the Forez plain and an employment area in line with the training courses offered there, CFC Sainte-Claire is easily accessible from all over the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region thanks to the important interurban transport network of the Loire.
You will follow your training in the heart of 4500m ² of technical platforms for vocational training, the CFC also has a boarding school of 84 places that can accommodate young people from all over France and a catering service morning-morning-evening type self and cafeteria.
Learning is measured throughout the training program and a skills evaluation logbook is drawn up.
The final assessment is carried out by the jury of the qualification authorized by the competent territorial representative of the Ministry of Employment. It is composed of professionals in the profession concerned by the qualification. (Art. R 338-6 of the Education Code)
It is based on a professional situation, a technical questioning, the presentation of a professional file stating the professional practices of the candidate during training and the results of the evaluations made during training.
Total validation (all blocks of competences validated by the jury) or partial validation (certain blocks validated), issuance of a professional title or a certificate of achievement for partial blocks.
Link to other professional certifications
Continuation on a TSMI training of level V
|Block number and title||List of skills|
Repair the electrotechnical and pneumatic components of industrial equipment
To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of electrical circuits and automatism of an industrial equipment
To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of pneumatic circuits of an industrial equipment
Repair mechanical and hydraulic components of industrial equipment
Restore or perform a functionally equivalent exchange of an industrial equipment mechanism
To repair or to carry out a functionally equivalent exchange of the elements of hydraulic circuits of an industrial equipment
Diagnose a failure, start up an automated industrial equipment and train the operator
Diagnose a failure on an automated industrial equipment
Commission industrial equipment and train the operator
Carry out preventive maintenance of industrial equipment, propose and carry out improvements
Write and fill in operational maintenance documents on a computer program
Implement routine preventive maintenance operations on industrial equipment
Propose continuous improvement actions on an industrial equipment
Carry out a technical improvement on an industrial equipment
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those related to safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigor.
Phases of courses and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through a collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a skills monitoring booklet.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare the title
A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship and activity report in the company)