Regular lines :
St. Claire High School is served by:
- the regular line Saint Etienne / Montbrison Car Région Loire L11
- the regular line Saint Galmier/Sury C2(http://www.reseau-stas.fr )
- school lines :
Transport 2TMC http://www.2tmc.fr/activite/circuits-scolaires/
- Chevrières/Chazelles sur Lyon/Sury le Comtal: line 304011
- Bellegarde en Forez/Sury le Comtal via Montrond les Bains SNCF station: line 304013
Transports Sessiecq http://www.voyages-sessiecq.fr/scolaire/transports_scolaires.php
- St Bonnet le Château/Montbrison: line 14740
- St Marcellin en forez/Montbrison: line 14742
- Périgneux/Montbrison: line 14743
To help you find your way: https://www.oura.com/
Registration procedures differ depending on the municipality in which you live.
Saint-Etienne Métropole :
Saint-Étienne Métropole will subsidize the transportation of day students and ½ boarders only if:
- the requested training does not exist in the Saint-Étienne Métropole area
- or if your child has been refused admission to an institution offering this training in Saint-Étienne Métropole.
Registration forms can be downloaded from www.st-etienne- metropole.fr, or obtained from the lycée secretariat.
If you do not meet the criteria, you can, depending on your case
- subscribe directly to Cars Région for the use of a regular line,
- apply to the Département de la Loire for an "open to the public" pass to use school services. (Consult the GUIDE TRANSPORTS LOIRE)
Assistance with private car transportation may be available if you reside in one of the following communities:
Chagnon, Châteauneuf, Dargoire, Doizieux, La Gimond, La Terrasse sur Dorlay, La Valla en Gier, Pavezin, Sainte Croix en Jarez, Tartaras.
The form is to be collected from the secretariat at the beginning of the school year.
Rhône (+Loire communes of the CCMDL) :
Day and half boarders must register at https://www.carsdurhone.fr/scolaires.
Two types of aid (which cannot be combined) may be granted: mileage allowance or boarding school allowance. Applications can be made online at https://www.carsdurhone.fr/scolaires.
All the info here: http://www.carsdurhone.fr/FAQ
Municipalities of the Loire Department (except SEM, Roannais, CCMDL) :
Registration is now open on the website THE REGION TRANSPORTS YOU
Please note: from July 20ththe subscription fee will be increased by €30.
The Department's assistance
The Loire Department grants two types of assistance, without means testing:
- Subsidy for private cars if you travel more than 3 km daily to get there
- Assistance for boarding students (cannot be combined with the school bus pass)
Applications can be collected from the secretariat at the start of the school year or downloaded HERE.
Good to know: pupils registered on a school transport service can benefit from the €5 "Pass Réseau" on request from a network sales office.
More info: HERE.
Other Departments :
To find out what assistance is available depending on where you live, please visit your department's website.
- If you have to take the train: you have to subscribe directly to the SNCF.
- If you use a regular Car Région Loire line: single tickets can be purchased from the driver.
- If you need to use a school line of the Loire: Tickets can be purchased directly from the driver.
The access to the school lines being reserved in priority to the subscribers, we advise you to inform the carrier if the use of this line is regular. (for example every Monday morning, every Friday at noon...)