ELECTRICAL AUTHORIZATION Non-electrician
BP - Photovoltaic
- To know the methods and procedures to carry out in safety, the installation, the handling and the connection of photovoltaic modules on a building site or a site.
Target audience & Prerequisites
Person proceeding in the framework of electrical operations:
→ Or to the initial installation of a photovoltaic string (without framing).
→ Or to maintenance operations (installation of opaque screens and cleaning of surfaces) under the authority of a Photovoltaic General Intervention Manager.
- The holder of the BP accreditation is called "Low Voltage Photovoltaic Chain Intervention Officer".
- The training for the BP authorization is conditioned by the prior acquisition of the technical competence necessary for the installation of a PV string.
- Theoretical part :
- General Knowledge:
- The effects of current on the body.
- Environmental zones.
- Enabling symbols.
- Making a circuit safe.
- The use of materials.
- Protective equipment and what to do in case of an accident.
- Photovoltaic electrical installations.
- The LV and VLV electrical materials of a photovoltaic chain.
- Personal protective equipment (identification, use and verification).
- The limits of the BP authorization.
- The connection of a photovoltaic string
- Safety rules in case of deterioration of an insulator.
- Realization of practical work :
- Practical exercises on the equipment.
Duration and cost of the training
- Duration: 1.5 days of training (11 hours).
- Thetheoretical evaluation is based on a multiple choice test applicable to the symbol of authorization.
- Thepractical evaluation is carried out on the basis of a situation on a technical platform.
- Alternating theoretical presentations and practical workshops.
- The practical exercises are oriented on the identification of environments or premises at risk, the identification of electrical equipment in the LV and VLV voltage range of a photovoltaic string, the application of safety rules to be applied during a connection of a PV string and a damage of an insulator.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year 90,90% 90,90%
- Continued studies NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
- Break in course NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% OF THE TOTAL
- Integration into the workforce NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
|Prevention:||Articles L4111-1 to L4154-4|
|Articles R4544-1 to R4544-10 of the Labor Code.|
|Electrical Operations:||Standard NF C 18-510|
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To individualize the courses by proposing to each person a personalized course,
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those in connection with the safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigour.
The course phases and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare for the title
. A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship report and activity report in the company), necessary for the passage of the CAP MV.