EVALUATION OF TRAINING PRIOR TO to the production of cold for the obtaining of the certificate to the handling of the refrigerants category I
CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION N°112299
- Inform technicians handling refrigerants on the handling of fluids and the methods to be used.
- Inform about new fluids and regulations.
- To allow the passage of the practical and theoretical evaluations necessary for the delivery of the certificate of capacity.
Theoretical learning and practical work
Knowledge control by MCQ at the end of the training
Program in accordance with the decree
- Elementary thermodynamics.
- Environmental impact of refrigerants and corresponding environmental regulations.
- Checks to be carried out at commissioning.
- Control to be carried out after a period of interruption.
- Checks to be carried out after maintenance or repair
- Leakage control.
- Environmentally friendly system and refrigerant management during installation, maintenance, repair and recovery.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of single and two-stage reciprocating, screw and scroll compressors.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of cold air and cold water condensers.
- Installation, commissioning and repair of thermostatic expansion valves and other components.
- Piping: install a tight piping network in a refrigeration plant.
- Environmental impact of refrigerants and corresponding environmental regulations
Target audience & Prerequisites
- Operators and technicians with basic technical knowledge or who wish to update their knowledge.
- Personnel handling refrigerants and not holding a certificate of competence
- Personnel who do not have a diploma recognized in the list issued by the Ministry of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and Land Use Planning.
Pedagogical and technical means :
- Internship documents
- Practical work on the educational facility
Duration and cost of the training
- Duration: 3h30 minimum.
- A practical evaluation of 2h30.
- A theoretical evaluation of 1 hour.
Indicators of success:
- Successful completion of previous year 90,90% 90,90%
- Continued studies NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
- Break in course NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% NC% OF THE TOTAL
- Integration into the workforce NC% OF STUDENTS NC% OF STUDENTS
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
To individualize the courses by proposing to each person a personalized course,
To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
To develop the technological culture, by integrating all the components, including those in connection with the safety on the workstation,
To develop attitudes, methods and professional rigour.
The course phases and individualized case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
The practical work phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
Supervised time on TD and practical work is also provided to prepare for the title
. A computer room is available for the constitution of the internship report and activity report in the company), necessary for the passage of the CAP MV.