BTS Systems Maintenance option A production systems
2 years in apprenticeship | RNCP20684
Depending on the size and organization of the industrial company, the holder of the BTS is in charge of organizing interventions and dialogue with outside parties. He/she intervenes in particular on the installations whether they are grouped together on the same site or spread over a territory.
His mastery of the functioning and constitution of production systems makes him a privileged interlocutor for both operators and decision-makers.
The advanced technician carries out various tasks of repair, commissioning and installation management. He/she works on systems combining a wide range of technologies by mobilizing a wide range of knowledge, particularly that related to scientific laws and principles.
When troubleshooting, he has to develop a strong analysis to determine the origin of the problem. On small installations, he is required to advise the customer on suitable solutions by drawing up an estimate of the work to be done. During operation or commissioning, he has the task of optimizing the settings.
The maintenance technician is one of the main actors in the implementation of the company's global prevention policy. In all professional activities related to the job, he/she will be required to participate, at his/her level, in the analysis of professional risks by understanding the dangers for his/her health and safety as well as for those of others, while preserving the goods. These contributions will be recorded and will allow the updating of the single document. He will also be required to implement the general principles of prevention of professional risks and first aid to people.
Target audience & Prerequisites
- Young person under 30 years old
- Employee in retraining
- Job seeker
Holder of one of the criteria:
BAC STI Mechanical Engineering opt.B or STI Electrical Engineering or STI General Mechanical Engineering or BAC S or BAC PRO Car Maintenance or justify 3 years of professional experience in the targeted sector of activity.
Conditions of access
SCHOOL : Pre-admission after validation of the PARCOURSUP file according to the prerequisites stipulated on the platform, final admission upon signature of the apprenticeship or professionalization contract.
EMPLOYEE/JOB SEEKER: After an individual interview, validation of prerequisites and study of financing possibilities.
The training is available throughout the school year subject to a study of the academic file.
Training accessible to people with disabilities after a personalized study of the necessary accommodations.
Training is also available in a modified and/or lighter course for holders of an equivalent diploma in another specialty.
Duration and cost of the training *
Training under an apprenticeship contract
- Duration: 2 years │ 675 hours of training per year
- Alternation : 2 sem. in a company | 2 sem. in a training center
- Cost : 10810€ paid by the OPCO. Remainder to be paid by the apprentice: 0€.
Duration and alternation are indicative and can be adjusted according to the company's needs and the learner's prerequisites.
Opportunities, professions, jobs
Sectors of activity :
- large industrial production companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and small and medium-sized industries (SMIs) of industrial production
- Specialized maintenance companies in the industrial sector, aeronautical, automotive or naval production sites, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical or food industry, electric power production sites.
Type of jobs available:
- Maintenance Technician
- Licence pro mention maintenance of industrial, production and energy systems
- Licence pro mention maintenance and technology: industrial control
- Licence pro mention maintenance and technology: organization of maintenance
- Licence pro mention maintenance and technology: multi-technical systems
- Preparatory class ATS industrial engineering
- Physical sciences
- General culture and expression
- Structural and functional analysis
- Strategy, intervention and organization of maintenance
- Electrical engineering
- Information chain
- Health, Safety, Environment
Pedagogical and technical means :
Teaching documents, case studies, practical work.
During the training, the trainees have access to the following equipment
- Pumping system,
- Asynchronous machine/motor,
- Ecolcarton, Ecolpresse, Ecolinject machines,
Learning is measured by theoretical and practical CCFs throughout the training course and a follow-up booklet is written.
The final evaluation is a theoretical and practical examination carried out at the end of the second year. It aims at obtaining the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur.
Each block of competence is certifying and gives rise to an evaluation and validation. Obtaining all the blocks allows you to obtain the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur.
Indicators of success:
|Number of participants||10|
|Abandonments during the course of the journey|
|Integration into the workforce upon graduation||10 IVA / 1 FURTHER STUDIES|
Find all the indicators of our training courses on the INSERJEUNES website
Based in Sury-le-Comtal, in the heart of the Forez plain and an employment area in line with the training courses offered, the CFA Sainte-Claire is easily accessible from all over the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region thanks to the important interurban transport network of the Loire.
You will follow your training in the heart of 4500m² of technical platforms for professional teaching, the CFA also has a boarding school of 84 places which can welcome young people coming from all over France and a catering service morning-morning-evening of self-service type and cafeteria.
The course is based on teaching methods centered on individualization.
We choose a pedagogical strategy that aims to :
- To individualize courses by offering each person a personalized course,
- To develop autonomy by making our trainees actors of their learning,
- Develop a technological culture, integrating all components, including those related to safety at the workstation,
- Develop professional attitudes, methods and rigor.
- Individualized course phases and case studies are validated by the referent trainer through collaborative work in small groups.
- The practical phases are evaluated individually by the referent trainer who records the results in a portfolio of skills.
- Supervised times on TD and TP are also planned to prepare the title
- A computer room is available for the preparation of the internship and company activity report, necessary for the BTS exam.
The maintenance technician must be able to:
- to carry out corrective and preventive maintenance,
- to analyze the functioning of an asset,
- to organize the maintenance activity,
- to design technical solutions,
- to communicate technical information,
- to manage a property and optimize its operation.
In addition, the technician must be proficient in English in order to communicate with co-workers, customers and suppliers; write reports; understand instructions and train.
In addition, he is also aware of health and safety issues as well as environmental, quality and cost requirements.